We're constantly improving. Here you can see a summary of our most recent releases.
- Improvements to the test taker flow.
- In-app test previews: Easily preview what kind of questions will be shown to your candidates.
- Filter for specific answers in a multiple-choice question, using the "points range" option.
- Compare candidates' test scores directly on the assessment overview: Use filters to customize the information you want to view based on the candidates' scores.
- Ability to rename assessments: No more cloning! You can now rename the assessment from the assessment overview, even after inviting a candidate to it.
- Ability to set assessment deadlines: You can now set an assessment deadline which will automatically close upon the elapsed time.
- Ability to review the survey in the Culture Add test: Check your answers before sending out the assessment to candidates.
- Search assessments: Easily search for your assessments directly from the assessment page.
- Ability to review the survey in the Motivation test: Check your answers before sending out the assessment to candidates.
- Select your FTE in the Free sign-up flow.
- Updated assessment feedback form: We made improvements to increase the inclusivity of our questions
- Change of wording in presenting scores: Test results will now clearly differentiate between percentiles and percentages, depending on benchmarking, making interpreting scores easier.
- Simpler flow for creating coding tests in Test Authoring Tool: the order of the dropdowns has changed and made more intuitive.
- Content improvements in Motivation Test: Improved wording and removed references to gendered language, reworked the survey interaction for candidate responses to reflect their answers more accurately.
- Auto-saving of candidate code and configurations.
- Bulk actions now reflect all candidates or all pages when using "Select all".
- Confirmation pop-up for submitting coding tasks for candidates: Candidates will be required to confirm they want to submit their code for review, ensuring they don't prematurely do that while just wanting to test it.
- Updates to assessment template contents: Based on our testing and your feedback, the team has made improvements to this feature to improve the content.
- Improvements to the multilanguage flow for localization of the tests and platform.
- Protection against infected files: Avoid downloading any infected file from our app.
- Playback speed control: Watch your candidates' videos at a speed that suits you.
- Customizing the subject line in invitation emails: When customizing the invitation email, you will be able to change the subject so it's easier for your candidates to recognize and locate the invitation.
- New code runner design: Candidates can now configure the window, choose between a light/dark mode, select font size, and have a better experience with the code editor.
- New candidate results page design: New visualization of candidate results, making it easier to compare your candidates to each other, as well as improved benchmarking flow to help you better understand how your candidate compares to the full peer group.
- 10-key typing test: Our typing test collection now includes two versions of the 10-key typing test, Numbers only, and Decimals and operators.
- Localized PDF results for candidates: Sending and downloading results in PDF is now available in the language of the assessment, to ensure a fully localized experience for your team and your candidates.
- Performance improvements related to the speed and ease of creating new assessments.
- Typing test release: Verify your candidate's typing abilities by using one of our three typing tests, available to all subscription users.
- Full scope of initial code now shown to candidates: The initial code provided to candidates in coding tests will no longer be trimmed, but rather be the full code that the Coderunner will compile.
- New languages released: As part of our internationalization efforts, the customer and candidate experience is now available in Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, and Polish.
- Full test library available in Spanish, Dutch, French, and German.
- Improvements to displaying premium features: Users of free and PAYG plans can easily see which features aren’t available on their current plan to upgrade or remove from their assessment.
- Improved PDF results: Information shown in the PDF results (group and individual) got a revamp to ensure better user experience.
- Assessment templates: Hiring for a role you aren’t familiar with? Too many tests to wrap your head around? Select a job role and make use of assessment templates created by our test development team.
- Freshteam integration: Connect your assessment with the Freshteam ATS.
- Google SSO: Single sign up using Google is released to all new and existing customers.
- Multi-language customer experience: Customers can now change the language of their interface to 7 languages. Try it out by clicking on your name in the upper right corner, and selecting My profile.
India-based customers prepay credits
TestGorilla customers based in India can now purchase additional credits ahead of time, simplifying the payment process. We have answered some questions regarding this change below:
- What happens with my assessment if I run out of credits?
The assessment will be unavailable, and the already-invited candidates will be shown a message when clicking on the invitation link that they can’t access it for the time being and that we notified the employer of this. Once you purchase additional credits, the candidates will be informed via email that the assessment is available again.
- If I don’t pre-pay for candidate credits, will there be a warning from inviting additional candidates?
You will not be able to invite any new candidates if you run out of candidate credits. However, before that happens, you will receive 3 reminders to buy and stock up on candidate credits, twice when you start running low and once you completely run out.
- Since only the Account owner has access to billing information, will other users on the account be aware of these limitations, and how?
All account users except those with the Hiring manager role will receive the same warnings when the credits run low, or the account has run out of credits. Only the Account owner will be able to purchase the credits, but other members will be able to request they do this through the platform.
- Will the additional credits I buy roll over into the new subscription year in case of a renewal
The credits bought outside a plan will carry over into the new subscription year; they do not expire.
- Is there a limit to how many credits I can pre-pay for at once?
There are no limitations on the number of credits you can buy. We default the number of credits differently, based on the number of credits you receive as part of your plan, but you are free to purchase more or less.
Your question wasn’t answered? Please contact us directly for further assistance.