We're constantly improving. Here you can see a summary of our most recent release.
India-based customers prepay credits
TestGorilla customers based in India can now purchase additional credits ahead of time, simplifying the payment process. We have answered some questions regarding this change below:
- What happens with my assessment if I run out of credits?
The assessment will be unavailable, and the already-invited candidates will be shown a message when clicking on the invitation link that they can’t access it for the time being and that we notified the employer of this. Once you purchase additional credits, the candidates will be informed via email that the assessment is available again.
- If I don’t pre-pay for candidate credits, will there be a warning from inviting additional candidates?
You will not be able to invite any new candidates if you run out of candidate credits. However, before that happens, you will receive 3 reminders to buy and stock up on candidate credits, twice when you start running low and once you completely run out.
- Since only the Account owner has access to billing information, will other users on the account be aware of these limitations, and how?
All account users except those with the Hiring manager role will receive the same warnings when the credits run low, or the account has run out of credits. Only the Account owner will be able to purchase the credits, but other members will be able to request they do this through the platform.
- Will the additional credits I buy roll over into the new subscription year in case of a renewal
The credits bought outside a plan will carry over into the new subscription year; they do not expire.
- Is there a limit to how many credits I can pre-pay for at once?
There are no limitations on the number of credits you can buy. We default the number of credits differently, based on the number of credits you receive as part of your plan, but you are free to purchase more or less.
Your question wasn’t answered? Please contact us directly for further assistance.
- Bulk Actions: As the name suggests, you can now perform actions on multiple candidates at once. Want to change the hiring status of 50 candidates? You can do it in 5 clicks (we counted).
- New ATS Integrations: We went on an integration spree. Breezy, Bullhorn, Recruitee, and Workable are now supported.
- Hyperlinks in text editor: Now you can add hyperlinks in questions texts when creating a company test or a custom question.
- Score range filter: Filter candidates using ranges of score.
- More custom question durations: Responding to the different needs of companies, we have expanded the time duration we support for Essay and Multiple Choice question types.
- Video recording improvements: An issue with video recording on the Safari browser has been fixed. Also, candidates can now do test video recordings before the assessment begins. You can now expect more confident video responses.
- Updates on role permissions: All account roles (Admin, Owner, Recruiter, Hiring Manager) now have permission to see the Plan and Billing tab in the application. The Owner role is still the only role that can upgrade the account.
- Daily Summary Email: You can now get a summary email with all the top new applicants on your assessments delivered daily into your box.