The following article will show you how to integrate Buk with TestGorilla step by step.
You can connect TestGorilla to your Buk account, allowing you to invite candidates to an assessment and see the summarized results inside Buk. This article explains how that works. The Buk integration is available on the Scale and Business plans and can be enabled by users with Admin or Owner access.
Please check with Buk regarding the plan and access level needed on their side to make this work.
Approx. reading time 3 minutes
In this article
- Configuring the integration
- Submission of psychometric tests
- Receiving psychometric test results
To configure the integration, you must contact TestGorilla first to obtain the integration credentials.
Any user, including recruiters, with the necessary permissions to modify the selection process, can send psychometric tests to candidates.
The integration with TestGorilla allows you to:
- Send psychometric tests to applicants for a selection process in BUK..
- Get a link to the results of the psychometric tests once applicants have completed them.
- Automate the process of sending psychometric tests using the automation module.
- Filter applicants based on whether they completed the psychometric test or on their score.
Configuring the integration
To configure the integration, go to Administration>>Integrations>>Catalogue and find TestGorilla in the ‘Talent’ tab among the integration options.
A window will open in which you must configure the integration using the credentials that TestGorilla gave the client.
Where can you get the API key?
To get the API key, the user must access the TestGorilla page in the Integrations section. Within this section, the user must locate the Buk logo, click the Enable button and then click on the cog to access the automatically generated API key.
Submission of psychometric tests
With the integration activated, the function will be enabled, in Selection>>Processes, as part of a selection process. Using the ‘Submit form’ button, it will be possible to select the group of psychometric tests that you want to send to the applicant. Pressing ‘Send’ will send an email to the applicant with the link to the test.
Receiving psychometric test results
As part of the selection process for submitting the test, the psychometric tests available to the client can be viewed in the ‘Forms’ tab. You will be able to view:
- Applicants: Number of applicants to whom the test was sent.
- Overall progress: Percentage of applicants who completed the test.
On this same page, clicking on the test group name will open a new view showing the following details for each applicant:
- Applicant's taxpayer identification number
- Stage of the process: Stage of the process that the applicant has reached.
- Status: Pending if the applicant has not yet completed the test. Completed if the applicant has already finished the test.
- Score: Score obtained during the test (based on the criteria established on the TestGorilla page)
- Approved?: Indicates if the applicant is qualified for the job (based on the criteria established on the TestGorilla page)
Clicking on the ‘Get link’ function will open a new window in the browser with the results of the applicant’s test.