How you can use TestGorilla assessments within the BambooHR ATS
You can connect TestGorilla to your BambooHR account, allowing you to invite candidates to an assessment and see the summarized results inside BambooHR. This article explains how that works. The BambooHR integration is available on the Scale and Business plans and can be enabled by users with Admin or Owner access.
Please check with BambooHR regarding the plan and access level needed on their side to make this work
Approx. reading time 3 minutes
In this article
- Set up the integration
- Use the integration
- Disable the integration
Set up the integration
The integration between BambooHR and TestGorilla is turned on from the inside of your TestGorilla account, and the setup is configured inside of BambooHR.
|Note: Only the owner of your TestGorilla account can set up the integration.|
Connect the integration
From within your TestGorilla account:
- Click your name in the top right corner of the browser and select the Integrations option from the drop-down menu.
- Locate the BambooHR integration and click the Enable button
- Insert your BambooHR subdomain and connect.
Configure the integration
After clicking to connect, you will be taken to the login page for BambooHR in order to authenticate the integration.
- Log in to your BamboHR account.
- Go back to your TestGorilla account.
- In the integrations tab, select the stage you wish the assessment to be linked to.
In the same section, you will be able to link assessments with job postings.
- Open the integrations tab inside your TestGorilla account
- Scroll down under the stage set-up section
- Link existing BambooHR job postings with assessments created in TestGorilla
- Save configuration
Use the integration
Send assessment to a candidate
Log into BambooHR and follow these steps to invite candidates:
- Click into the Hiring tab in BambooHR
- Select the same job you linked an assessment to in TestGorilla
- Create a candidate by clicking on New candidate
- Move the candidate to the corresponding stage from TestGorilla
Your candidate will then receive an email invitation automatically.
You can check the status of the assessment by clicking into the Notes of the candidate profile.
- Open the candidate profile and select Notes.
- You will be shown a notification stating the candidate's score
- Copy the link from the same note to see the full results page of the candidate
The results section in BambooHR includes:
- Detailed test scores
- Anti-cheating monitor information
Disable the integration
If you decide to stop using BambooHR with TestGorilla, follow these steps to disable the integration:
- In TestGorilla, click your name in the top right corner of the browser and select the Integrations option from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Disable button on the BambooHR integration.
- Hit the Disable button on the popup that appears, asking you to confirm your choice.