How you can use TestGorilla assessments within the Zoho ATS
You can connect TestGorilla to your Zoho Recruit account, allowing you to invite candidates to an assessment and see the summarized results inside Zoho Recruit. This article explains how that works. The ZohoRecruit integration is available on the Scale and Business plans and can be enabled by users with Admin or Owner access.
Please check with ZohoRecruit regarding the plan and access level needed on their side to make this work.
|Note: We are currently rolling out this feature. The full integration is not currently live.|
Approx. reading time 3 minutes
In this article
- Set up the integration
- Use the integration
- Review results
- Disable the integration
Set up the integration
The integration between Zoho Recruit and TestGorilla is turned on from the inside of your TestGorilla account, and the setup is configured inside of Zoho Recruit.
|Note: Only the owner of your TestGorilla account can set up the integration.|
Connect the integration
From within your TestGorilla account:
- Click your name in the top right corner of the browser and select the Integrations option from the drop-down menu.
- Locate the Zoho Recruit integration and click the Enable button
- Click “Accept” on the next page to allow TestGorilla to access your Zoho Recruit account
- Copy the API Key
Configure the integration
From your Zoho Recruit account:
- Log in to your Zoho Recruit account and go to the Marketplace.
- Use the search function to find TestGorilla
- Select the Install Now button to install the integration
- Select the radio button to Install for all users, and then select the Confirm button
- A new pop-up will open to configure the Extension Settings
- Paste the API key copied from TestGorilla here
After you connect and configure the integration, you can proceed to invite your candidates and review their results within the Zoho Recruit platform.
|Caution: You'll need to create a new assessment to do this — assessments made prior to turning on the integration will not work.|
Use the integration
Send assessment to a candidate
Log into Zoho Recruit and follow these steps to invite candidates:
- Click on Orders in the menu bar in ZohoRecruit
- Enter an order name and select a candidate from those already created in Zoho Recruit
- Click on Assessments to see the list of assessments synced from TestGorilla
- Select the assessment that the candidate should be invited to
- Click Save to trigger the invite
Your candidate will then receive an email invitation automatically.
You can check the status of the assessment by clicking on the Orders section in Zoho Recruit.
- Open the Orders module
- Click on the Order name
- You will be shown the candidate’s average score and a link to view the complete results in TestGorilla
|Warning: Users have to be added to your TestGorilla team to review candidate results.|
Disable the integration
If you decide to stop using Zoho Recruit with TestGorilla, follow these steps to disable the integration:
- In TestGorilla, click your name in the top right corner of the browser and select the Integrations option from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Disable button on the ZohoRecruit integration.
- Hit the Disable button on the popup that appears asking you to confirm your choice.