An overview of our new plans on offer.
TestGorilla offers several different paid plans with different features. As TestGorilla evolves, our plans do as well. Our priority is to offer legacy customers a policy for plan changes that are fair and transparent, but we also have to be mindful of doing what's right for the business long-term.
As of July 2023, we have made changes to our available subscription plans in order to enhance the customer experience. This article will provide a summary of these updates, as well as answers to any questions you may have.
|Are you currently using a Pay-as-you-go, Scale, or Business plan? These plans are now considered Legacy plans as we have introduced updates to our available subscription options. To learn more about these changes, click here.|
Approx. reading time: 8 minutes
In this article
What is changing with TestGorilla?
Prior to July 2023, TestGorilla used a credit system. Each Pay-as-you-go, Scale and Business plan included a specific number of assessment and candidate credits, which would be consumed when an external candidate begins taking a premium assessment.
With the rollout of our new Starter and Pro plans, TestGorilla is now unlimited! Instead of credits, you can now simplify your hiring with access to unlimited assessments and candidates.
You may continue to use your existing plan, but you will only be able to change your plan to our Free, Starter and Pro plans. For information on how to upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your plan, please read our guide: Subscribe to, change, or cancel a plan.
|Note: For information on our previous Pay-as-you-go, Business, and Scale plans, as well as the credit system, please refer to our article about Legacy plans.|
The new annual subscription price for both the Starter and Pro plans is based on the number of full time employees your company has. By adopting this approach, your organization gains the flexibility to pay in accordance with its specific needs.
When enrolling in a new plan or upgrading to a paid subscription, you now have the choice between two payment options. You can either make a single upfront payment for the entire year or opt for monthly installments spread over a year. Opting for an upfront annual payment instead of monthly installments can result in discounts or savings.
Further information can be found on our pricing page.
Our Starter plan allows for unlimited candidates and assessments as well as a range of features and benefits designed to streamline your hiring process.
The below features are included:
- Unlimited access to our entire library of over 300 tests
- Each of your assessments can include any combination of up to five tests and five custom questions from the following types:
- File upload
- Unlimited account users
- Generate unique public links to gain insight into where candidates come from.
- Qualifying questions to filter out candidates who do not meet specific criteria
- Bulk invite candidates by uploading a CSV or Excel of email addresses
- Test recommendations for each job role
- Assessment templates based on job roles
- Company intro/outro videos to personalize assessments
- Customizable invitation and rejection emails
- Candidate tracking with stages from invited to hired
- Candidate anti-cheating measures
- IP address logging to avoid multiple attempts by the same candidate
- Location logging (based on IP address)
- Webcam snapshots (with the option to turn off)
- Full-screen mode detection (to avoid research during a test)
- Randomized questions per test
- Time limits on tests
- Copy and paste disabled
- Reporting and analytics
- Excel and CSV downloads of assessments and individual candidates
- Comprehensive overview of all current and past candidates
- Scoring benchmarks for candidates with percentile rank scoring
- Add your own ratings and personal notes
- PDF report downloads of the assessment overview of each individual candidate
Our Pro plan builds upon the features of the Starter plan, offering a comprehensive set of tools to further optimize your hiring process. In addition to all the features included in the Starter plan, here is what else you can expect from the Pro plan:
- Additional custom question types
- Video response
- Custom coding challenges
- Use our test creator to make your own custom tests to add to your assessments
- Multiple public links to invite candidates
- Brand assessments with your logo and color
- Numerous ATS integrations
- API access (based on your company size)
- Fast lane support SLAs
Pro plan users will also be assigned a dedicated Customer Success Advisor (CSA).
Can I upgrade or downgrade my plan at any time?
Yes, you have the flexibility to upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time to better align with your evolving needs. You will continue to have access to the features of your initial plan until your subscription finishes. Please note, that if you are on a pre-existing Legacy plan you can only select to upgrade/downgrade to a Free, Starter or Pro plan going forward. For information on how to upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your plan, please read our guide: Subscribe to, change, or cancel a plan.
Can I switch from the previous credit-based plans to the new unlimited plans?
Yes, you can switch from the previous credit-based plans to the new Starter or Pro plans. For information on how to upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your plan, please read our guide: Subscribe to, change, or cancel a plan.
Do the new Starter and Pro plans include all the features and functionalities of the previous credit-based plans?
Yes, the Starter and Pro plans encompass all the pre-existing features and functionalities offered by TestGorilla, including the assessments, candidate management, reporting, and support. For more information and a breakdown of features specific to each plan, please refer to the article above or our pricing page.
Can I remain on my existing Pay-as-you-go/Business/Scale plan?
Yes! You can remain on any pre-existing plans. Please note that if you would like to upgrade or downgrade your account going forward you will only be able to choose between the Free, Starter and Pro plans.
I'm currently on a Pay-as-you-go/Business/Scale plan. What happens with my remaining credits if I subscribe to a new plan?
The credit system is no longer in effect with the introduction of the new Starter and Pro plans. Instead of using credits, you now have access to unlimited candidates and assessments.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit card providers, as well as PayPal. If you plan to use PayPal for an upgrade you’ll need to add the details before making the purchase. You can see how to do that here.
Do you offer discounts for non-profits?
Yes — we currently offer discounts for non-profits. Simply send us the relevant tax information declaring your status as a non-profit organization and we'll send you a discount code.
Am I charged for account users?
No! All paid plans can have as many account users as you’d like. Account users can also take premium assessments without incurring a charge. Just invite them to take the assessment using the same email address they use to login to your company TestGorilla account.